PROJECT 4: SELF-TITLED

03/04/2023 - 21/05/2022 /// Week 1 - Week 4

Osezua Ehizogie Ejodame / 0351565
Digital Photography and Imaging /Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours)/Creative Media Design (Minor)/ School of Computer Science
PROJECT 4: SELF-TITLED

1. Idea Development

1. Write a biography about yourself

INTRO

My name is Osezua or Oz. I am 19 years old.

I am taking bachelor’s in computer science and a minor in creative media design. I have two sisters.

PARAGRAPH 1

My passion: I am passionate about my hobbies e.g. language learning(Spanish, Japanese), and music.

Also about my family and in finding ways to improve on myself. 

PARAGRAPH 2

What motivates me to achieve my dream:

What motivates me is the thought of finally reaching my goals and becoming the person I want to be.

SUMMARY

How I want to visual my dream into an artwork:

My dreams are very vague(overall just trying to be better at different things),

as I begin to work I feel like what I visual will become clearer.


2. Write a statement about your work

 

INTRO

About my work: My work is going to be based on my very vague biography about wanting to improve on myself.

PARAGRAPH 1

Concept behind it: 


The concept I want to go for is about growth and the passage of time which is still quite vague. Inspired from a song that I like by one of my favourite artists. 

PARAGRAPH 2

Message I want to convey: Growth is inevitable, we should choose whether the growth we go through is good or not and how we want to grow again in the future. 

SUMMARY

motto/quote: Make the younger me smile.




Inspiration for work
Fig. https://pin.it/5gWa4po


Fig. https://pin.it/28nWnR1


Fig. https://pin.it/spWxQYM


2. Design Direction

SKETCHES


SKETCH PROGRESS #1 



DIGITAL POSTER DRAFTS


Fig. Background #1

Fig. 

DIGITAL POSTER PROGRESS #1 


Fig. Background #2


Fig. 

DIGITAL POSTER PROGRESS #2 


FINAL IMAGES USED

Fig. Picture of myself (child)

Fig. Picture of myself

3. Execution and Post Production

FINAL POSTER 

Fig. Title:  Old and New Under the same sky

ANIMATION 

Fig. Aftereffects #1







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL COMPILATION

Typography /Task 1: Exercises

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING - Project 2: Photoshop exercises & Conceptual Product Photoshoot